Your donations help us put essential items like coats, shoes, blankets, toiletries, diapers, and so much more, into the hands of people in desperate situations.
(Monetary donations can be made here.)
Thank you for using these guidelines, as they allow us to quickly and carefully get high quality clothing & other essentials to people in the most desperate situations.
- Winter clothing August–April; Summer clothing May–July
- Separate clothing donations by gender, season, and size. Label each bag — for example “Girls, winter, size 7-10”
- Take clothing off hangers
- Wash clothing, linens, and towels
- Wash housewares and baby gear, including highchairs, baby swings, infant seats.
- Bag toys with all pieces in plastic bags. Clean toys
Monday-Thursday, 8:30-2 and Friday 9-12 we will gratefully accept these items:
- Diapers & incontinence products
- School supplies
- Socks & underwear
- Car seats
- Warm hats, gloves, mittens, and scarves
- Packaged food, not expired
- Baby accessories, formula (not expired)
Gently Used and New
- Clothing, coats, shoes, purses
- Housewares, linens, towels
- Toys (clean with all pieces)
- Small kitchen & personal appliances (i.e. microwave, toaster overn, fan)
Items We Cannot Use
- Stained or worn-out clothing
- Clothing on hangers
- Unwashed housewares
- Decorative items
- Unsorted toys without all pieces
- Men's suits and ties
- Medical equipment
- Used car seats & cribs
- Used hats, socks & underwear
- Used mattresses & pillows
- Used bicycles, scooters, etc.
- Oversized toys
- Electronic toys without batteries
- Pet supplies
Thank you for your understanding! With your help, we can reach the most vulnerable people with meaningful assistance.