Thank you so much for your donations! With Covid, we are limited on our volunteers so we are only able to accept the following items on the days and times below:
- Thursday, April 1 • 9am-3pm – New Toiletries, New School Supplies, New & Gently Used Bras, New Socks & Underwear
- Thursday, April 8 • 9am-3pm – New Toiletries, New School Supplies, New & Gently Used Bras, New Socks & Underwear
- Thursday, April 15 • 9am-3pm – New Toiletries, New School Supplies, New & Gently Used Bras, New Socks & Underwear
- Thursday, April 22 • 9am-3pm – Men’s & Women’s Summer Clothing
- Thursday, April 29 • 9am-3pm – Children’s Summer Clothing
Before You Donate
Please review these donation guidelines so that we may provide the best help possible:
- Separate clothing by gender, size and season, and label bags.
- Donate winter clothing Sept – March, summer clothing April – August.
- Wash all used items.
- Take clothing off the hangers.
- Bag all toys with their pieces in plastic bags.
More Ways to Donate
Support Mitzvah Circle Foundation as we raise funds and have fun! There are many sponsorship opportunities available at our spring and fall events. Be a leader in changing lives, become a sponsor today!
Sponsor Our Upcoming Event:
A Taste of Giving
Ask your employer for their policies on corporate giving and employee matching. Many employers match your donations to us! If you have any questions, please call us at 267-649-7610.
Give to Mitzvah Circle through United Way with our agency number #48986.
Make a lasting difference for people living in crisis. Types of planned gifts include: Securities, IRA charitable rollover, bargain sale, charitable lead trust, bequest, retirement plan, retained life estate, charitable gift annuity, and charitable remainder trust. Email Fran to begin discussions.