Due to the covid-19 health crisis we are not able to accept donations of items at this time. We will keep this page updated to reflect our current policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Before You Donate
Please review these donation guidelines so that we may provide the best help possible:
- Separate clothing by gender, size and season, and label bags.
- Donate winter clothing Sept – March, summer clothing April – August
- Wash all used items
- Take clothing off the hangers.
- Bag all toys with their pieces in plastic bags.
We Gratefully Accept
- Baby Formula, unexpired & unopened
- Car Seats
- Diapers & Incontinence Supplies
- Hats, Gloves & Scarves
- Pads & Tampons
- School Supplies
- Socks & Underwear
- Basic Kitchen Ware
- Bed Linens & Towels
- Children’s Books
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Toys (clean, with all pieces)
We do not acccept
- Clothing Hangers
- Electronic Toys & Gaming Systems
- Home Decor Items
- Medical Equipment
- Over-sized Toys
- Pet Supplies
- Suits, Ties and Belts
- Anything stained, worn-out or unwashed
More Ways to Donate
Support Mitzvah Circle Foundation as we raise funds and have fun! There are many sponsorship opportunities available at our spring and fall events. Be a leader in changing lives, become a sponsor today!
Sponsor Our Upcoming Event:
Ask your employer for their policies on corporate giving and employee matching. Many employers match your donations to us! If you have any questions, please call us at 267-649-7610.
Give to Mitzvah Circle through United Way with our agency number #48986.
Make a lasting difference for people living in crisis. Types of planned gifts include: Securities, IRA charitable rollover, bargain sale, charitable lead trust, bequest, retirement plan, retained life estate, charitable gift annuity, and charitable remainder trust. Email Fran to begin discussions.