Our outcomes, measured through follow-up client surveys, include:
- Children are able go to daycare because they have diapers and appropriate clothing.
- Family members are able to look for new jobs, maintain employment, attend school and community events, and attend medical appointments because they have childcare and appropriate clothing.
- Families have immediate comfort in the home because they have warm blankets, sheets, pillows, lamps, and other necessities.
- Hunger and food insecurity are reduced through direct food donations and provision of pots, utensils, plates, and other kitchen necessities.
- Overall family health and happiness improves with lower stress levels when basic needs are met.