Put Your Sole Into Service
4th Annual Run
The 4th Annual Mitzvah Circle Run will be a virtual event this year to keep everyone safe and healthy! There’s a distance for everyone – 5K, 10K and a 1 mile fun run/dog walk!
Recruit your family, friends, and neighbors to form a virtual team (4 or more members who sign up at the same time will receive discounted group pricing). You can also participate as an individual. Make sure you check out our incentives and prizes when you register!
Date: Race week is October 11-18, 2020 -but you can complete your run any time after you register!
Time: You pick your race starting time!
Location: You pick your running route (one benefit of a virtual run!).
Although we can’t be together, we can still go the distance to help our neighbors in crisis due to poverty, homelessness, and serious illness.
1. Register! Then watch the virtual kick-off.
2. Create a virtual team (Team Captains) or Join a team (Team Members) or skip this step if you are participating as an individual. Team Captains can edit the team page created for you during registration. Consider adding a personal heading and sign the letter. Individuals will be given a fundraising page as well which you can edit in the same way after registration. The fundraising page URL can be emailed to people so they can support your efforts.
3. Donate if you would like to your personal fundraising page.
4. Complete your registration and pay the registration fee.
5. Recruit team members
6. Fundraise to provide more support to Mitzvah Circle. We are encouraging all participants to fundraise to support the vital work we’re doing during this challenging time. Please see our fundraising ideas and fundraising A-Z. Send the URL of your fundraising page to [email protected].
7. Pick up your t-shirts at Mitzvah Circle (date and time will be emailed to you for early October pick up).
8. Walk or Run your race! Make sure you wear your bib and t-shirt! You will get a link to print out your customizable, printable bib during registration and an email the week before the race.
9. Take pictures and post your time if you choose. We would love to see your photos. Email photos to [email protected]
10. Join us for the Facebook Live closing ceremony on October 18th at 12 pm to celebrate your accomplishments, thank our sponsors, see the many prizes and awards won by our participants, and view the race pictures. Be sure to check out the prizes for the highest fundraisers and largest virtual team when you register! Be sure to print out your finisher’s certificate!